|Rates||1 Hour||1.5 Hour||2 Hour|
|First Visit Special||$79||$109||$139|
|Book Now||Book Now||Book Now|
$30 Upgrade Fee for Cupping Massage
The rates shown above are when paid at time of service
Rate for massage when not paid at time of service: $160/hr
- Auto Insurance (Personal Injury Protection): Our chiropractor, (Dr. Luther) can evaluate and refer you for massage if necessary.
- Workers Compensation Insurance (L&I): If you’ve already seen a doctor who opened your L&I claim you will need a referral from that attending physician, or you can see our chiropractor to open your claim and refer you for massage.
- Auto Insurance (Personal Injury Protection)
- Workers Compensation Insurance (L&I)
- Premera (out of network), Regence, Aetna, Cigna, HMA, UHC, First Choice & Kaiser (PPO Only).
- WE CAN CHECK YOUR BENEFITS AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU EMAIL US YOUR INSURANCE CARD (FRONT & BACK) & DRIVERS LICENSE TO INFO@BARKLEYHEALTH.COM
Insurance Billing Policy
- We bill insurance at Barkley Massage & Chiropractic.
- Massage: PIP and LnI
- Chiropractic: All health insurance possible
- When insurance doesn’t pay it is your responsibility.
- Insurance claims over 90 days old become patient responsibility and will be charged to a debit or credit card that must be kept on file.
- Accounts past 90 days old will be charged on the 1st and the 15th of every month.
- We require a credit or debit card on file that we can charge.
- If we need to charge your card, we will email you a billing statement explaining the charges and then immediately process the payment. We will not call you over the phone.